Welcome, and Thank You!
❤ Thank you for stopping by and for supporting writers! ❤
Contemplative teacher & writer.
- M.A. English // M.S. Kinesiology, Integrative Wellness
- Critically-acclaimed writer, published by St. Martin’s Press, Penguin/Viking, PillowFort TV, and more
- Professor of English and Creative Writing, over 15 years; pre-K, middle school, high school, and college teacher, over 22 years
- ACE-Certified Wellness Coach and Yoga Teacher (RYT-200), speciality in intellectual and creative wellness
- The L.A. Music Center’s Bravo Award Teacher of the Year
Individualized Writing Support:
I am available for manuscript reads, creativity coaching, and Zoom or phone writing support. Working with writers is my greatest joy. I feel honored that I can offer these services, and I would love to work with you! Learn more here:
After working for over 22 years as a critically-acclaimed writer and award-winning teacher, I am pleased to offer…
Hitting a paywall?
Read every story from me (& unlimited access to thousands of other writers, ad free!) by signing up for Medium, which is like Patreon for writers. Use this link to become a member — your $5/month directly supports writers.
A bit more about me, in narrative form:
I hold an M.A. in English and an M.S. in Kinesiology with a focus on Integrative Wellness. I am a contemplative writer and holistic teacher, having worked at the middle, high school, and community college levels for over two decades. I am a yoga teacher, personal trainer, and health coach while also living with invisible illnesses and neurodivergence, and as such, I am passionate about mindfulness, bodily self-determination, and health equity. As the queer daughter of an immigrant, I believe that holistic and inclusive approaches to expression, healing, and growth should be accessible to all.